Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Crazy Family

From Hebrews 2:11 - "Since the One who saves and those who are saved have a common origin, Jesus doesn't hesitate to treat them as family" (The Message, Emphasis Mine)

More from my daily Bible reading... Isn't it a trip to think that God packed himself into a human package?

More crazy than that is to think that Jesus treats us as family. I don't know about you, but in my family everyone is crazy. I wonder if Jesus feels the same way.

I mean He would be the "head of household" for this big family of faith we have. So we have to wonder what he thinks about his children sometimes. You know that he loves us no matter what, but at the same time I know that, like any parent, He would just like us to listen to what He's telling us to do.

Much Love!

No comments: