Tuesday, October 9, 2007

LA Traffic

To school and back is the longest 7 miles of my life.

To add insult to injury there was traffic the whole way on the freeway... and then when I exited there was traffic on the city streets!

Ugh!

I'm taking "The Servant as Leader" right now (it's a three day intensive). My fave quote so far from the class is:

"What God is doing in you is more important than what God is doing through you."

Another good one:

"Finishing Well is wanting to do it all over again when you are done."

1 comment:

Jason French said...

7 miles? More like 7 hours! I'm sorry that your commute is in one big stretch like that. One thing I've tried to do is to tithe my drive time in prayer. Looks like about...21 minutes one way for you if you choose to do it, but I'm sure that's no problem in L.A. traffic!